Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Classroom!

Some pictures of my classroom...it's super small (literally half the size of every single other classroom in the building, including the resource room for the high school upstairs), but it's cozy!  The only thing it's missing now is students.  

Thursday we had Freshman Orientation, and I was so excited to meet some of my students because they were so fantastic!  However, today we were sent our class rosters, and it turns out that all but two of my students are 10th graders.  I haven't met any of the 10th graders, so Monday is going to be an experience...

(Before)



(After)

"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it." -Thomas Jefferson

(They are definitely going to make fun of me for this poster, but I couldn't resist)




No comments:

Post a Comment